Saturday, July 17, 2010

Therefore

Therefore, there is great hope although how this is achieved is unknown and how it is perceived is unknown.

Therefore, there are realizations which are arrived at in such a way that it would be impossible for us to untangle them.

Therefore there is a terrible and unmitigated sadness, which may never again be relieved or misconstrued or be blamed for its damage.

Therefore, there is leadership and one who brings home the march which causes us to march behind, whether or not we know why.

Therefore, there is love, which will never be understood, not even in the course of a millenia.

Therefore, there is terrible suffering. I do not know why.

Therefore, I have the feeling that every so often, I have reached something that I cannot name or define or forswear or defend. Perhaps it is the truth.

Therefore, I have hope.

4 comments:

  1. U of Maryland has on the entrance a Latin phrase; 'Dum spero; spriro"

    'While I breathe; I hope'

    Spiro; I hope . .core to the word 'inspiration'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew!
    Therefore, I tighten the chin strap on my crash helmut, pop another Zoloft, and look both ways before I cross anything!
    ...oh...and hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL thank you Wayne. And Rain1950, I don't know who you are, but thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'espere, aussi.

    There is as much reason to hope as there is to be hopeless - therefor, I choose to hope.

    ReplyDelete