Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stuff I have figured out

Hello dearest cherubs:

I have figured out that nobody cares, really. And that's ok. It's just the way it is.

I have figured out that I am a good poet. I am not sure anybody in the literary world cares. Please see statement number one.

I have figured out that although death really sucks, by the time somebody gets to the end, it's a blessing in disguise.

I have figured out that we all depend upon one another whether we like it or not. I don't like it. But nobody really cares. See statement number one.

I have figured out that there is a life after death. I assure you this has nothing to do with religion. It just has a meaning for me having experienced so much death and so much life.

I have figured out that wine is food. Nothing in the world will ever change that. Wine is food.

I have figured out that when we bring children into this world, we bring trouble. Children are worth the trouble.

I have figured out that I don't know anything, really, I don't know anything. I wish I knew more.

I have figured out that learning goes on forever. And when we stop learning, we die.

I have figured out that love takes so many forms, it is impossible to name them all and thank goodness for that.

I have figured out that when people say that youth is wasted on the young they are both right and wrong at the same time.

I have figured out that those who care for others, must be careful to care for themselves.

I have figured out that if I win the lottery, I will have to toss dice to see who's life I will save.

I have figured out that my abandonment was my ultimate release.

I have figured out that stuff that people hate, is stuff that people do to themselves.

Here is my post for your consideration, my dearest and most beloved cherubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment